Auckland Girls' Grammar School welcomes enrolment applications from throughout Auckland. We require a copy of 2015 mid-year school report to accompany all enrolment applications.
To apply for enrolment:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- Contact our Enrolment Officer to have a prospectus mailed to you (containing an Enrolment Form) by phone, 307 4180, or by emailing
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report – preferably a full mid-year report for 2015.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Charitable Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarship
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial and/or family need to a candidate of high academic potential who also exhibits qualities such as leadership, community involvement, sporting or cultural abilities. Download a pdf application form from the Enrolment Links table on the right.