Auckland Girls' Grammar School welcomes enrolment applications from throughout Auckland. We require a copy of 2014 mid-year school report to accompany all enrolment applications.
To apply for enrolment:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report – preferably a full mid-year report for 2014.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
2015 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 Out of zone applications: Wednesday 3rd September 2014.
- The Year 9 Out-of-Zone application ballot will be held on Wednesday 10th September 2014.
- Year 9 In-zone applications – We would appreciate it if you could please get these to us as soon as a 2014 mid-year report is available.
- Years 10-13 Out of zone applications close - Wednesday 22 October 2014.
- The Year 10-13 Out of zone application ballot will be held on Friday 7 November 2014.
- Year 9 Maori Whanau Unit – Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - August 5th August
Note: Applications must be received by Tuesday 5 August 2014, and places in our Kahurangi Whanau unit will be limited.
Post completed enrolment forms to:
The Enrolment Officer
Auckland Girls' Grammar School
P O Box 68-053 Newton Auckland 1145
For more information contact: