To submit an application for 2018:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2017 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships
Students who are applying for entry into Year 9 in 2018 are invited to apply for these scholarships, which are provided through the generosity of the Cotter Trust. Applications close on 15 September 2017.
2018 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 out of zone applications close on Wednesday 6 September
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible after the end of Term 2.
- Year 9 out-of-zone application ballot will be held on Wednesday 12 September
- Years 10 - 13 out-of-zone applications close on Wednesday 18 October
- A ballot for Years 10 -13 out of zone places will be held on Friday 3 November 2017
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Year 9 applications for Kahurangi for both in-zone and out-of-zone students close on Tuesday 1 August.