Auckland Girls' Grammar School welcomes enrolment applications from throughout Auckland. We require a copy of 2013 mid-year school report to accompany all enrolment applications.
To apply for enrolment:
· You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
1. The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
2. We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report – preferably a full mid-year report for 2013.
3. In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
2014 Enrolment Dates:
· Year 9 Out of zone applications: We are still taking enrolments, but please get these in as soon as possible.
The Year 9 Out-of-Zone application ballot will be held on Wednesday 11th September 2013.
· Year 9 In-zone applications – We would appreciate it if you could please get these to us as soon as a 2013 mid-year report is available.
. Year 9 Cotter Charitable Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarship Application - must be in by 11 September 2013.
· Years 10-13 Out of zone applications close - Wednesday 23 October 2013.
The Year 10-13 Out of zone application ballot will be held on Friday 9 November 2013.
Year 9 Maori Whanau Unit – Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi
Note: Applications must be received by Tuesday 6 August 2013, and places in our Kahurangi Whanau unit will be limited.
For additional information, select and click on a link below to view/download one of the following:
Post completed enrolment forms to:
The Enrolment Officer
Auckland Girls' Grammar School
P O Box 68-053 Newton Auckland 1145
For more information contact: