Auckland Girls' Grammar School welcomes enrolment applications from throughout Auckland. We require a copy of 2013 mid-year school report to accompany all enrolment applications.
To apply for enrolment:
· You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
1. The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
2. We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report – preferably a full mid-year report for 2013.
3. In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
2014 Enrolment Dates:
· Year 9 Out of zone applications: Wednesday 4th September 2013.
The Year 9 Out-of-Zone application ballot will be held on Wednesday 11th September 2013.
· Year 9 In-zone applications – We would appreciate it if you could please get these to us as soon as a 2013 mid-year report is available.
· Years 10-13 Out of zone applications close - Wednesday 23 October 2013.
The Year 10-13 Out of zone application ballot will be held on Friday 9 November 2013.
Year 9 Maori Whanau Unit – Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi
Note: Applications must be received by Tuesday 6 August 2013, and places in our Kahurangi Whanau unit will be limited.
OPEN DAY – Thursday June 20th
Please mark your calendar for this! We will be open with School Principal talks in the morning, and school tours from 9.30a.m. to 2.30pm. Parking will be available at Gate 2, Howe Street.
For additional information, select and click on a link below to view/download one of the following:
Post completed enrolment forms to:
The Enrolment Officer
Auckland Girls' Grammar School
P O Box 68-053 Newton Auckland 1145
For more information contact: