To submit an application for 2018:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2017 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships 2018
Applications for these scholarships have now closed.
2018 Enrolment Dates:
- We still have a limited numer of out of zone places available. If you are interested in enrolling for 2018 please get your application to us as soon as possible.
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible .
- Years 10 - 13 out-of-zone applications close on Wednesday 18 October
- A ballot for Years 10 -13 out of zone places will be held on Friday 3 November 2017
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Year 9 applications for Kahurangi for both in-zone and out-of-zone students have closed. There is a possibility that one or two vacancies may arise in the unit, so if you are interested in Kahurangi please indicate this on your daughter's enrolment form.
Please Post completed enrolment forms to:
The Enrolment Officer
Auckland Girls' Grammar School
P O Box 68-053 Wellseley Street, Auckland 1141
For more information contact: