To submit an application for 2019:
- You can download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or complete the form and submit it online. To do this you need to click on the Parent Portal (top right hand of the web page) and then click on Enrolment - here is the link: https://kamarportal.aggs.school.nz/index.php/enrolment
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2018 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships 2019
The Cotter Trust Scholarship applications for 2019 have now closed.
2019 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible and preferably by the begininng of Term 3.
- We are still accepting a limited number of Year 9 to 13 out of zone enrolment applications for 2019. If you are interested in enrolling from out of zone please get your application to us as soon as possible.
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Year 9 applications for Kahurangi for both in-zone and out-of-zone students must be received by Tuesday 7 August. Places in our Kahurangi Unit are limited.